Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: A Twist of Marley

A Twist of Marley



So, I've been enjoying this Jazz tribute to Bob Marley for a long time now. 
I've been meaning to post some of the songs for a long time now, too. Just always put it off.
Now I'm supposed to be packing. I don't like packing.
It's frustrating. 
There's never enough place! (No, I'm not one of those extravagant packers who have to carry their whole world. But I like space. And for long trips, it's never enough. Or maybe this is the problem with liking most of your clothes? =P )
Anyway, I'll stop wit my insignificant worries and let you move on to listening.
It's good stuff.
Well, I like it anyway. =)

Is This Love





Turn Your Lights Down Low


No Woman, No Cry



Get Up, Stand Up



Stir It Up



These are a few of my favourties. YouTube the rest, if you like.
Back to packing! 
Joy!



No comments: