Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: MAY it be!

MAY it be!

First post in May!! And I feel good! 
Yeah, this post is about absolutely nothing actually. 
So, I'll just put together random things!
Just got back from Hyderabad. It was a lovely break, with the family. Fun, lazy time together. Who know's when we'll have that next. The 'all' of us.
I particularly enjoyed the flight back because we circled Pune air space for about half an hour before our plane was allowed to land. (Some air force training was in session.)
Looking at your city from the sky is awesome!... It really does look like a model. (the kind we're expected to make for our designs!.. I say expected..well, because... umm.. *clears throat*... hmm.. never mind THAT)
SO! The City! I love Pune.
And I also love how the propeller wing thingamajigs of the plane move so fast, you can't even see them!...
But take your camera out, and voila! There you have it. Frame by frame! :)
Fascinating!
Clouds are pretty! Cottony and so reliable. Because they are from above exactly how I imagined.
(no this is not the first time I've traveled by plane, but I'm just saying!)
So, I can't stop singing "What a Feeling". One of my sisters favourite songs... and it didn't take long at all for it to become one of mine too! (long ago..)
But I FEEL it now :)

We can really have it all!


This was in a mail my mum sent me! 
You've gotta love it! :)
And icing on the cake! I own these, so-perfectly-me, babies!




Thank you, YOU! You know who you are! :) <3

No comments: