Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: Who were they?

Who were they?

There are some people, real and fictional, that would top the list in the index of my book on "The Stuff of Legends", were I to actually write one, for reasons I'll elaborate on later.
And so often I'm completely shocked at the fact that a lot of people my age haven't even heard of some of them. (In some cases that is more understandable than others, but in some cases, downright unacceptable!)
So, in an attempt to change that, I'm going to do small (partially) informational pieces on these personalities, but based more on what they mean to me!
Hope y'all like! Amongst the people I want to cover are a few mentioned below.

Coming Soon:

Frank Lloyd Wright: Inside out, outside in.
Janis Joplin: The Colour in Rock & Roll.
Kevin Arnold: The boy we grew up with.


5 comments:

rohitthomas said...

cant wait for u to get started :)....ok this might sound stupid to u but the only one i recognised was kevin...but i guess now u can enlighten me thru this blog....tc...

Mehvash said...

did this post start as a result of noone knowing who you were dressed as at Nico's party? lol. i can't wait to read more. get started already man!

Mohan said...

Went through you all your posts. Very interesting. I like the simplicity and the style of your writings. Are you sure you want to be an architect?

Laralils said...

@Mehvs: :)that was One of the reasons!

@Mohan: Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!.. I'm relatively new to blogging.. and I'v just realized there's quite a blog-fest going on out there. I like your writings too!..as far as being an architect goes, why not be both and more? :)

Pesto Sauce said...

Wonder Years was exciting stuff, would surely like to know more

And also about the people who invented planes, the first fiers