Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: Getting Away.

Getting Away.

I don't normally do daily posts. I detest the thought of a virtual diary. It scares me. I value my privacy too much maybe. But I just feel like writing about the huge number of random things I did today. Only because they all cumulatively left me with a happy feeling from within at the days end.
It's been a brilliantly peaceful day. Well deserved I think as we've just been let go from the long tedious grasp of mid term assessments.
Today included things like,
~Sitting on a slide top in a play ground on a hill, overlooking a vast expanse of lake. Breeze blowing in my face and nothing but distant laughter teasing the dominant silence.
~Experiencing an infinity pool and the awe it invokes when I looked past it and took in the limitlessness that is nature.
~Rocking on a hammock, no where close to Goa, feeling the sun warm my face and dry my feet- wet from the pool I couldn't resist stepping into.
~Playing pool and darts, both after ages and laughing at how terrible my aim is.
~Listening to off-tune complemented by in-tune karaoke singing, for once not being the one yelling her lungs out without a care. 
~Driving fast on straight, clear, tunneled in green roads with the radio, wind and friendly chatter as my background music. 
~Laughing at petty tricks and cheating strategies that I was completely oblivious to, while playing some hilarious, impossible to win UNO games.
~ Jumping on a Trampoline after ages! haha! The joy of bouncing! Who said that was for kids? 
~Turning up at session (almost in time after all!) to watch it go off really well and smile-filled. Thank god for good friends and the SSU.
~Coming home to a Chinese food dinner that I was too late to stop from ordering and therefore had to inevitably eat! And I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had stayed off Chinese food long enough apparently, because it all just tasted so perfect today! the honey and Manchurian and noodles and everything else in an amalgamation that was some kind of heaven.
That was the day, and indeed, it was good.
To happy days!
Cheers.







No comments: