Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: Smile and wave y'all, smile and wave!

Smile and wave y'all, smile and wave!

Fate must be a woman!
Women are extreme. (It's actually one of the things I like about womanhood.) Don't get me wrong now, men aren't much better. They're equally drama-ful (if not more sometimes), but I think their extremities aren't as far apart as with women!....
Anyway, that isn't the point.
Fate and her sense of humour. That is.
I had a really nice day yesterday. All in all.
Because I've come to accept in the recent past, and I'm going to steal from Limpbizkit (yeah, don't ask!) here and say, that
"with the good comes the bad, the bad comes the good. And Imma live my life like I should."
It only makes total sense now, that a peaceful, happy day would come complete with a silencer burn and two flat tyres.
And that's just one example. Don't even get me started on what its like to drive in this beautiful city!! Oh, happy contradiction!


It's happened quite often of late.
Things appear to be going so well and *boom* - the unknown, impossible to predict factor kicks in.
Something must go wrong.
But, its OK!
I find that after my initial (more often than not, uncontrolled) expression of frustration/anger/whatever negative emotion you can think of, taking a deep breath and SIGHing exaggeratedly helps! 
Then ACCEPT. Accept that we really have no control over anything. 
As much as we try. And, God knows we try! Que Sera, Sera.
I feel happier this way. Practicing how to loosen my grip on the reigns of my life.
I'm still directing it, but theres more scope to enjoy the unexpected turns it takes, this way; with a looser grip that is.


So, in your times of trouble. 
Let it be. 
Because fate, she'll deal you tough blows and only she will make them all better.



No comments: