Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: Our Time.

Our Time.


With every passing day I believe even more firmly that it is so important to live in the moment!
The fragility of this life overwhelms me!
There's no telling what will happen, where, when, how or, most irritatingly- WHY!
But one thing's for certain-
We can spend our minutes meticulously planning our moves,
but life- with its strange sense of humour- will not stop pulling the surprises (good or bad) it's kept in store for us.
I just know this-
(and I don't care how many time's it's been said before, because I'm still going to say it now! For me!)
It's time to pay attention. 
It's time to be happy to be alive.
It's time to be thankful for the friends and family that I have.
It's time to stop taking things for granted.
It's time to live the moment (this very one!- with words flowing from my fingertips, being sung by my soul, with barely a thought!) 
and take it in
and love it.
It's time to value that very thing- time.
We have it! 
Don't clock it. Live it.
It's time!
Our time.







5 comments:

Unknown said...

don't clock it ... live it :) i love it! :)

Prashant said...

Trueee say!
Life is super fragile. I'm saying this with conviction after what happened a month back.
Live life. Go with the flow. :).
Love the way you've put it. Something that everyone should read.

Mehvash said...

love it. love the collage at the end even more. love how you always manage to do that.

aalapdavjekar said...

Ah yes, I quite agree. I wrote a song about this once, don't know where I kept it though...

Laralils said...

@ali: <3

@Kirp: you know I wanted to write this then, but the words didnt come... and then after meeting Niki yday... and really thinking about it all..
theres nothing to it actually.. just time to snap out of unconscious living!

@Mehvs: It's not that hard:) <3

@Aalap: More power to you, free spirit. You have some crazy-awesome moments to live through coming! :)