Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: ..Yet I know that the goal is to keep me from falling.

..Yet I know that the goal is to keep me from falling.

[Someone sent me a message, and it made much sense. Clichéd? Maybe! But, it did nonetheless. This, however, is my adapted version of it.]


As we grow up, we learn that even that one person who was not supposed to ever let you down, probably will.
But, we're human. It's OK! It doesn't mean they love you any less and that they aren't extremely sorry.
You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' too.
You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them.
And you'll cry, because you feel like time's moving too fast and you can't keep up. 
That's OK too. I don't believe we're supposed to keep up all the time anyway.
So, take many photos.
Laugh a lot!
Forgive freely and 'completely'. Completely, I think is important.
Love like you have never been hurt, is a statement that, I know, is much easier said than done. But at least be open to trusting people to love you like they would never hurt you.
Life comes with no guarantees, no time-outs and no second chances. 
Actually, no. 
It does come with second chances. 
Sometimes. 
But don't push your luck.
You just have to live life to the fullest. (Clichéd again! But, true!)
Tell people what they mean to you.
Speak out.
Make a difference. Anyhow, anywhere, to anyone.
Dance, in the pouring rain. Or just dance!
Sing, off tune or in, out loud.
Hold hands.
HUG!
Just be there.
Stay up late. Sleep in late. (while you're young and still living that unstructured life, at least!)
Fall asleep watching the sun come up or listening to your favourite music.
Smile when you wake up to a dead cell-phone/I-pod.
Smile until your face hurts. 
Smile for no reason.
Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love.
And most of all, live in the moment. It's what you've got, for certain.
They say don't waste time being angry or upset because its time that could be spent being happy.
I say, feel that anger and upset! Let it consume you for a minute.
Then, let it go.
It makes happy, happier.

1 comment:

Mehvash said...

I love this post, and I love YOU!
It left me feeling so invigorated and made me re-evaluate my life and the people/incidents in it. Which are the best kinds of blog posts.