Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: Just another emotional blogpost

Just another emotional blogpost


This is my "listen to when sad" song.

I guess I am a little sad today.
I hate Goodbyes... That's why it's always "I'll see you later" with me.
This probably sounds over-dramatic for people who are used to travelling and being away from home...
I'm down with long gaps of travelling,
but, being away from home? Say for instance, work or education?
That's completely new.

I know for a fact I'm only going to be gone a few months. And we all know how time flies!
It's the possibility of so many other things changing at the same time that has me all shaken up inside.
I know that what I return to in a few months will not be exactly what I left behind.
I know that while some "I'll see you later"s will only last till I get back, others are indefinite.

We're at the biggest crossroad we've had to face to date, all our lights a-blazing and engines roaring to go. Just waiting for our respective signals to change. (Admit it, I have a way with these corny metaphors.)
Here's to stepping out of comfort zones or, as I'd like to look at it, expanding them.
May whatever it is to come, at least, make for some good photographs and writing.

Having said all that,
PUNE! I LOVE YOU!





No comments: