Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: Living it.

Living it.


So much to do!
So much to see!
So many plans!
Time just doesn't seem enough.
And it doesn't help to be someone who values the hours she lazes around as well.
Can't function without those, sorry!
My point being-
with all the Christmas season hullabaloo and College submissions being fired at us left, right and center, it's going to be a while until I post a decent blog...
But I'll keep up with my random postings of the things(links/videos/pictures/yada yada) that I like and I think you should see! :)
Also, just till I detail it out in a post, you should know my trip to the south was awesome!
Apart from some very "fun" moments... It was a lovely learning experience...
Can't wait for the time we're free enough to just pack our bags and travel around the country! Bit by bit of course, but as much as I've seen, which is quite a decent amount, I'm thoroughly convinced it's barely scratching the surface...
So, yeah! 
Until soon.

Life is in the living! Loving the living!

        

No comments: