Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: The World is..

The World is..





So, I've finally started (and I could not have picked a worse or busier time to do so) reading Thomas L. Friedman's 'The World is Flat'.

I'll let you know how this turns out. Once I'm done. It will probably take a very long time though- don't wait on it.
But the point of this post being, 
has anyone already read it? 
Share a review if you have.
(just this thing I've started doing.)
The only reason I bought this book (yeah! I bought it!) was because I saw it lying on the bookshelf in my sister's house in Hyderabad and was instantly intrigued.
I'm guessing by the sheer size of a compilation of words titled by a a well known olden day myth- now scientifically proven wrong!
He must have something interesting to say.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Haha.Let me know how it is (whenever you do finish it).I have been very whiny about the fact that I never have the time to read.Now I sort of do.So, the big book list came out and I'm reading The White Tiger (finally!) and also The Bell Jar simultaneously at Landmark [cause its too expensive to buy] =P

Laralils said...

haha!! I know all about that! (reading [and researching] at landmark cos its too expensive to buy!!)
you do book reviews too k?... it'll help to add to my "to read" list!
and Im beginning to think No one I know has read this damn flat world book! :s