Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: My Underground

My Underground











My underground is a strange, confusing place
Nonetheless, my constant retreat
I still can't seem to give it a face
Or define for you, what it means to me

Beyond the realms of comprehension
Sometimes, too hard to understand
A sanctuary amidst the tension
A war-zone when I've lost command

With The Underground that is your own
You could possibly relate
Your safety net when you're falling... alone
In a cold world, that warm embrace

Exclusively mine for none to see
Where everything's said and anything goes
A carefree space... just to be
Where my secrets hide and my spirit grows

To know me well, I'd tell you all
If my trust in you is sound
But, to see my soul you'd need the gall
to take me on, in my Underground



No comments: