Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: I'm going to go COOKooo!

I'm going to go COOKooo!

I have officially been informed that I will no longer be provided with breakfast.
* PANICS!*
OK. No.
Not REALLY panicking! 
This benefit or luxury is being withdrawn by my wonderful father/breakfast maker, with a view to making me more self- ... what's the word? 'reliant'? 'sufficient'? 
Independent?

Whatever man! (In the spirit of recent chain-messaging [for those who know what I'm talking about.])
But, reluctantly, I concede that this new change in circumstance is much required. 
Especially considering, that in the near future, I will need to, at least, KNOW the basics of what goes on in a kitchen.

I have friends who will whole heartedly testify to my ignorance when it comes to all things - KITCHEN.
Well, save for the eating.
I'm freakin' ACE at the eating.
Anyway,
I've just never gotten down to cooking, or even experimenting with it.
And I've always lived off the comfort of having parents who are awesome at it, and a sister who GOT awesome at it only after she got married. 
Well, I'm NO-where close to getting married and I'm going to leave my parents for a little while soon.

Yes, basically...

SCREWED! 
(Eating out can happen only so much. *makes gesture that you can't see so this is pointless*)

For all these reasons,
even though the thought of not being provided with awesome-big-breakfasts from tomorrow makes me sad,
I'm kicked.
It is finally time (and THERE IS FINALLY TIME) to take on Food Production! =P

I am open to all kinds of tips and easy recipes.
EASY.
In case that didn't register.
Healthy also, but EASY first.

Let's see how this goes. 


2 comments:

Ifinder Ifindi said...

Well. So well and great, Lara. Very Glad, a rare combination of A Philosophical and fun loving Profile. True to words, Charmingly and lively. The Quote of Wisdom, the truth, is the highlight. Equally your reflections of a versatile writer on Cookoo and more stuff. Hope continued with same spirit and thank You for sharing so amazingly and friendly. With Best Wishes.

Laralils said...

Wow! Thank you =) ...for reading, and for the appreciation! I mostly blog for myself and the fun of it... But, it's nice to know that others (known or not) enjoy it too. =) Best wishes to you too!