Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: Karmin Covers

Karmin Covers


I should start off by thanking Eesa! 
It's cos of something he posted on Facebook that I discovered this duo.
Amy and Nick. Together, a band called Karmin.

You can check out their stuff on 
Or their Youtube pages:

I still haven't finished listening to it all, but from what I've heard, I really like these two.
It's safe to say that Amy is 'something else'!
A badass white chick who raps, has crazy vocals and plays guitar.
And like in this video, sometimes she does it all at the same time!


'I need a doctor' is one of my favourtite covers by them.
Check out, 'Written in the Stars', 'Someone Like You', 'Look at me now' and 'Forget you' too. I'm sure there are more, but these are some I've heard and liked. Still to check out the original stuff.
I should probably add, that while Amy kinda steals the show with all the talent (no need to mention she's the pretty girl!) I think Nick, who's a good singer himself, provides some solid support. I love the harmonies.
Enough said. This is more to tell you to check 'em out for yourselves. 
=)

No comments: