Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: August Rush (2007)

August Rush (2007)









Wizard: What do you want to be in the world? I mean the whole world. What do you want to be? Close your eyes and think about that. 
August Rush: Found. 
______________________________ 


August Rush: But I believe in music... The way that some people believe in fairy tales.
______________________________ 

Hope: [as August enters the room] You the one slept under my bed? 
August Rush: [watches her as she plays the piano] Do you live here? 
Hope: Me and my grandma do till our boat comes in. Do you like music? 
August Rush: More than food. 
Hope: [looks at him strangely, then continues] Do you know your notes? 
August Rush: I've never seen them like that before. 
Hope: See here: "Every Good Boy Does Fine" on the lines. And "F-A-C-E" in between. And "Great Big Dogs Fight Animals". And "All Cars Eat Gas". Get it? 
August Rush: You're like an angel. 
Hope: [thinks August is weird] Okay. I gotta go.



______________________________ 


Hope: You remember how you said Mozart was a musical pod? 
Reverend James: Prodigy. 
Hope: Yeah, well, I've got one of those and he's living under my bed! 
______________________________ 

August Rush: Listen. Can you hear it? The music. I can hear it everywhere. In the wind... in the air... in the light. It's all around us. All you have to do is open yourself up. All you have to do... is listen. 



______________________________ 

Arthur: We all gonna be big stars some day. 



______________________________ 

No comments: