Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: Here comes the sun

Here comes the sun

Just an update.. Cos apparently my last post was a little alarming. haha! <3
(Completely unintentional, I swear!)
Detox isn't going terribly.
I'll admit to withdrawal syndrome just a bit. But I've been fighting it off. Not bad.
The universe made things quite interesting almost the same instant I decided I was going to disconnect! =D
She's brilliant, the universe.
I met a couple who're on a really interesting journey trying to discover more about one of their favourite Indian Psychotherapists. 
They're even doing an India tour. Reminded me that I need to do my Pune tour.
It rained in my bathroom. That was interesting. I had to enter under an umbrella. 
Doesn't happen often.
It probably would have been less fun had my dad actually allowed me to help un-flood the place.
Maroon5's new album is so painfully-catchy! I love it.
And Enrique's new song with Nicole Whatshersurname is awesome.
I'm in love with the video! She is way hotter than him.
Radio made my day! =)
And I've got a week to finish one of the hugest submissions EVER AND study for a paper (which is SUPER important).
So I'm scared as hell and kind of happy at the same time.
The other stuff can wait.
A Beautiful Mess is the theme of my life. 
REALLY.
But, either way, I'm putting on my "supergirl" T-shirt and whipping out my superpowers.
It's time to pull off some miracles!


I really do have a supergirl T-shirt. I'm not just saying.



1 comment:

Pranjali said...

Lawa your post cheered me up!