Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: From exactly where I am.

From exactly where I am.

11 o'clock. 
And pretty much, the 11th hour.
Feels like I'm in the freakin' war of my life.
In a way, I am.
Stressed and once again thinking about things I could've done differently.
And then an angel sends a message...
She reminds me that in the grander scheme of things,
I am, in fact, where I'm meant to be.
It may be a tough place to be in, in many ways.
But It's not so bad. 
And it's way easier than what many others have to deal with.
That's something I've been reminded of by persons who help me put things in perspective when I'm losing it.
And yeah, once again, my act is kind of messy..
But the message she sent helped me see some of the positive things I've been through.
I've grown in many ways.
I've learnt new things.
I've faced some fears.
Maybe this is just me trying to make myself feel a little better.
Or maybe I just wanted an outlet for todays trapped emotion, because I've been staring at a computer screen, drawing lines and "hatch"ing things the whole day, and I'm going to continue through the night, feverishly trying to do as much as humanly possible- for me, anyway.


But, 
from exactly where I am,
I'm going to leave what's behind, there.
I'm going to head toward what's coming.
And I'll just let the music play while I'm at it...


Like the end of the message said.. (I changed it a little though...)
Worry looks around.
Sorry looks back.
Faith looks onward.


(Thanks Angel =D)