Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: Eat your heart out!

Eat your heart out!


I'm not even going to say anything.
It's just that, when you know of things like these,
it is only fair, they must be shared.


What you must eat in Goa...
(Especially for you shameless lot who go and order butter chicken there! 
And I'm a butter chicken faithful, so trust me!)
To, all the vegetarians... I apologize. 
Actually, not really. 
So just skip this. :)
Peace.


Prawns at the Karaoke Baga Beach Shack!



French toast for breakfast, there's nothing Goan about it, 
but it's very good and made a nice picture!





The menu on display at Martins corner!



Kalamari!! (squid.. Martin's corner in this picture)



Butter garlic prawns!



Caldeen! (Martin's corner is especially good for it!)



Parra? (for weird folk)



King fish at Souza Lobos.. Huge!



I just liked how the Caramel Custard looked.



Life really IS alot about food. :)
Bon Appetite! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love food.love you.awesome.♥

rohitthomas said...

my mputh is watering and my hunger pangs are in overdrive...i already miss goa too much and now this...jus read bout it in the traveller mag i get at home...awesome stuff man \m/