Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: Happy Newness!

Happy Newness!

It's been a bittersweet beginning to 2010. (That's if I go by the conventional worldly calendar and say my year began on the 1st of Jan- effectively five days ago.)
That's when I was battling a horrible cough which sounded like mild bomb-blasts and dodging fever and drinking warm water with honey while everyone else toasted a new beginning with drinks, more palatable. 
It wasn't all bad though, I did bring in their new start with good feeling, cheer and friends around me. But there's no denying the sloppy, almost physically defeated feeling from within.
So, I don't want to do that- Have started my year already, that is.
Today, I'm much better. Still recovering, but I 'feel' much more, myself.
Much more driven to make something special of the next 365.
I'd rather start the year- sweet. Plain and simple.
So I've decided. 2010- for me- starts NOW.
6: 00 pm on the 5th of January.
Fresh Start.


*********************************
It just takes sometime
Little girl you're in the middle of the ride
Everything, everything 
will be just fine
Everything, everything
will be alright, alright!

*********************************
Shaggy is always such a good "pick me up"!



Happy New You!

No comments: