Follow LarikaMallier on Twitter Random Party: Im glad you came.

Im glad you came.



In a retrospective mood.
I've had some really nice conversations in the course of... lets say... 
the past week... maybe it started a little before.. I'm not sure. They've been with different people from different places. People I know on different levels too.
But I'm just thinking a lot about...well, people.
How they come and go.
How they enter and leave.
(not the same thing those two ^)
By come and go, I mean, how they make their way towards your life and how they drift away or either, somehow take root in it.
By enter and leave I mean, how they actually become a part of your life and how they either exit (in all finality) or stay or just exist. Really not having left or stayed. Limbo of a different kind? I dunno.


I suppose there are different ways to look at the people in our lives.
Ali, one of my best friends, sent me a message that said...
life doesn't give you the people you want, instead it gives you the ones you need.
To teach you, to hurt you, to love you and to make you exactly how you'd be best.
(Ali, you're awesome, you send cute messages.)
I actually really liked this one. 
But then another very close friend said he didn't agree. And then I saw it his way.
No, life doesn't always send you people who help you be the best you can be.
It really doesn't.
That's where the choices you make (either people wise or value-wise really kick in).
But to be a little bit of a contradiction... I think I could agree that the people who come are the one's we need to learn some specific lesson from... some lesson only they can teach. So provided we learn that lesson, either by making mistakes or not, people really do help us be better. 


This is so completely relative to who's in your life and how they change it and how you see things.
But I know that I've attracted (I don't know how) to my life, some amazing people.
That girl who sits feeling alone and betrayed, is still one of the most talented people I've met. She doesn't know her strength....Yet.
The boy who puts up tough fronts is much deeper than he appears.
The few I met when we were learning to spell together, fought with me, drew with me, laughed with me, cried with me and sometimes fought with me even while I cried and we grew together. We always will.
Some found it hard to reach, but finally did... and changed my life.
Some are just downright rude and make me scowl and laugh and feel loved all in one breath!
There are those I got stuck with. I couldn't choose. And they somehow turned out to be the ones, that, if given the chance, I'd choose to get stuck with...all over again. Not everyone is lucky enough to feel that.
There are so many, with so many more descriptions. 
It'd be an incredibly long night if I stayed to list them all...
I'm not in the state for a very long night.


So, I'll say this;
Whoever you are, whether you know who you are or not, you taught, will teach or are in the process of teaching me and making me better, so obviously I'm thankful for you.
Whether you stick around forever, do that limbo thing or leave, I'll always...
always! be glad you came.
-Larika.